Wednesday 12 September 2012

Tuesday's Links are Full of Grace


Okay, so it's Wednesday, but shhhhh. 
As soon as I saw this, I knew I had to post it on a "Tuesday" post. The new Orla Kiely- the spring/summer 2013 collection - is unbelievable. The clothes are fantastic  but the short film featuring the collection is what really got me. Part Virgin Suicides and part Lolita, with a generous dash of wistful 1950's Californian resort vibe and polished Carnaby Street style. Wholly perfect. 

Watch the entire, dreamy video, entitled Darlin', here. Here are a couple film stills of the gorgeous, Brigette Bardot-esque Hannah Holman being impeccably languid.  




And here are my favourites from the newest collection.







You can see all the looks here



Also, dear friends - do you need a smile today? Watch this and I'll guarantee you one.



No comments:

Post a Comment