Wednesday 15 August 2012

GILT...THE NAME IS NOT JUST A HOMONYM

Gilt is going to break me. Ever since they announced that they are shipping to Canada, I've had to krazy-glue my credit cards to the bottom of my toilet bowl (gross? yes. Ingeniuous? Also yes). Those of you who know me know that I am single-handedly turning my entire wardrobe into onesies. I feel like I'm wearing pyjamas all day, which I suppose is not the most attractive quality in sartorial planning, but, meh. Also, I may have to invest in a urostomy bag if I continue to buy ones with buttons and not zippers, but again, meh. It may be worth it for this gem. Is wearing pyjamas er...I mean, a onesie, appropriate for a wedding? 

Rachel Zoe Sophia Matte Jersey Jumpsuit 
Also, for all you Toronto readers out there, did you know about Shopcastr? If not, I apologize in advance, for most of you will probably also be gluing your credit cards into toilet bowls too. It has so many of Toronto's independent retailers on there, and all of them will ship their goodies listed for five bucks (and I think they'll do it to anywhere in Canada as well, but don't quote me on that). Here's a peek at some of the stuff they have available:



I want both of these as a 'set' of sorts....A palmistry hand and a phrenology head. Ceramic. Via Symbolist

I want. For obvious reasons. 1940s Circus Poster via Mrs. Huizenga.

D'closet Sand Tunic via Skirt Toronto.

Chaser LA | Ladies California Dreams Crop Tee via Over The Rainbow.

A lustworthy Mara Hoffman dress via Rac Boutique.


No comments:

Post a Comment