Friday 24 August 2012

LINKS TO PONDER WHILE I WANDER

Hello Dear Readers,
It's going to be a busy next few days for me, so I'm going to leave you all with a few tidbits to tide you over until Tuesday (at the latest). First, Dace and Dear Creatures have new collections out that are so lovely. Something very fanciful and spirited, yet erudite and academic about them, no? I can picture young professors wearing each and every piece in their beautiful collections.

Dace

 Dace's Fall 2012 Collection. See more here.


-------

Dear Creatures



Dear Creatures Autumn 2012 Collection. See more here


-----

Ace & Jig

The newest Ace & Jig collection reminds me of the baja hooodies we used to wear in the '90s (and yes, of course that link IS a picture of Dylan McKay wearing one. Who else?). And I want all of it.





See more of the collection here.


----

Rifle Paper Co. 

Also, Rifle Paper Co. has a new 2013 calendar out, and it's stunning. I wants.


    

    

----

Cats!!

Lastly, for your weekly procrastination link, I bring you cats. What's that, you say? There are cats on the internets??? Yes, yes there are! 
So, cats are A-holes; we all know that. We love them for it, but let's be honest here. Watch with sound, cuz the second video is a winner. 

Ok, have a good weekend, Dear Readers, and see you Tuesday! Next week will feature a two-parter on Coney Island. Stay tuned!!


No comments:

Post a Comment