Monday 20 August 2012

MONDAY'S LINKS ARE FAIR OF FACE

Happy Monday everyone. Or Blue Monday, if Monday's aren't good for you, or if you just love New Order.
I'll admit that I think I bit off more than I can chew with this daily blogging business. Not because I don't love it or want to do it, but just because I need to collect material before posting, and I don't want to post links that I don't love just for the sake of posting links. So, I may start posting every other day, switching the day on, day off schedule so that it will go Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday, then Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday. Reasonable? I think so.
I went to a good friend's wedding shower this weekend and fell in love with her cute, bright red, scalloped retro dress. She told me she got it at an online store called Shabby Apple. Now, forgive me if this store is as well known as other retro-style online stores such as ModCloth, but I'd really never heard of Shabby Apple before yesterday. I spent the rest of the weekend drooling over their lovely retro clothes, jewelry and accessories. And their prices are very reasonable, so you can get a dress from every era you love.  Here's a taste of some of their wares.

   


Ok, see you Wednesday, Dear Readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment